THE TIME IS RIGHT
Tailings Remediation Action Plan (TRAP)
Minerals Reclamation Technical Overview
Goal: To #MakeMercuryHistory in Artisanal and small-scale gold (ASG) miner's ore processing, our Planet’s largest anthropogenic source of deadly mercury (Hg) pollution.
Hg is a precursor to Methylmercury, an even deadlier neurotoxin than elemental Hg and with unknown biomagnification effects.
We are launching our #ClimateAction utility token Initial DEX Offering (IDO) seeking Impact Investment Capital to fund the implementation of our Ecuador TRAP (Tailings Remediation Action Plan) to #MakeMercuryHistory in gold processing.
The Impact Investment Capital will finance the conversion of one of the eighty-seven APROPLASMIN* Members whole-ore Hg-amalgamation cyanidation Chilean processing centers to prototype the world’s 1st Hg free ore & tailings processing minerals reclamation pilot plant in Zaruma Ecuador.
A survey accomplished by the Swedish Environmental System
estimated discharges of mercury 160 Kg per year in the River Calera.
“We propose to use a solution extracted from plants, bitter cassava, as a gold leaching lixiviant for the first time in the history of the mining industry.” Marcello M. Veiga, Ph.D.
Fund our #ClimateAction utility token Initial DEX Offering (IDO) to profit proudly with sustainably reclaimed tailings gold; a globally wasted commodity.
You funds will eliminate 1 of the 87 Chilean processing centers monthly use of 2 tonnes of cyanide & 2.4 kg of mercury thereby mitigating further human health threats and biodiversity destruction from that center.
Contact us to receive a copy of our #ClimateAction utility token Initial DEX Offering (IDO).
APROPLASMIN* (Asociación de Propietarios de Plantas de Beneficio Mineral)
The TRAP aims to;
• mitigate any further ongoing human and children in utero Hg health threats, local terrestrial and global biodiversity destruction based on Scientific evidence, and ASG miners’ current safe and sustainable practices to recover more Au
• support the UNEP #CleanAirForAll Initiative to #BeatAirPollution, The (COP) Minamata Convention on Mercury to #MakeMercuryHistory, and Ecuador’s Minamata Article 7 ASGM National Action Plan (NAP) to #MakeMercuryHistory
• support the government of Ecuador’s under-performing Community Tailings Facility (CTF) El Tablón tailings project by providing the APROPLASMIN Members with a relatively low-cost sustainable portable method to remediate their existing unmanageable abandoned Ag and Au rich toxic tailings ponds using shaker tables
• encourage safe and sustainable Au-ore processing for the approximately 20 million impoverished ASG miners including 4.5 million women and 600,000 children all largely having undiagnosed Hg poisoning thereby improving their health, the community’s well being, and their livelihood by providing a sustainable income while mitigating any further human health threats, and biodiversity disasters
• encourage private capital investment with profits from sustainably reclaimed tailings Ag and Au while simultaneously reclaiming Hg for safe and proper disposal mitigating future Hg human health threats, and biodiversity destruction.
*Asociación de Propietarios de Plantas de Beneficio Mineral (Association of Owners of Plants of Ore Reduction, Smelting and Refining of Mineral Substances of El Oro Province)