Updated: Jun 12
Robbie Williams has shared a fishy tale about his brush with death caused by a seafood diet.
The Angels singer, 46, said that he’d been diagnosed with mercury poisoning thanks to a regime that had him eating fish and seafood twice a day.
Williams had thought he was looking after his health, but the toxin reached dangerous levels in his body, leaving him at risk of dying – although he admitted the news gave him a strange sort of ego boost.
Alchemy Mining Group, Inc. (“AMGI”)
An Innovation Provider to #MakeMercuryHistory in ASG miner's gold ore processing.
Bruce A. Cosgrove, B.Sc., M.Sc., (Solution Chemistry) Pres./C.E.O
"Profit proudly with sustainably reclaimed tailings gold; a globally wasted commodity."