Bruce A. Cosgrove, B.Sc., M.Sc. (Solution Chemistry)
Dual Citizenship: British & Canadian
US Series 7 Securities Course, CSC (Canadian Securities Course)
Pres./CEO Alchemy Mining Group, Inc. (AMGI)
Founder/Creator - Alchemy Liquid Gold Coin©
| Research Gate Profile | LinkedIn Profile |
Skillings Mining Review Interview
Bruce an Artist, a self-motivated entrepreneur, humanitarian, environmentalist, and a Chemist with a diverse 30+ years of experience having participated in the development, marketing, public listing, and funding of innovative technologies most notably;
•Moli Energy Limited© (MoLi©) 1980 – 1987, 5 years as a Research Chemist and 2 years as Marketing Director participating in the development & commercialization of the World’s 1st rechargeable Lithium battery technology, and the public listing of MoLi© on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) contemporaneous with a $CDN 250 Million capital raise; the largest financing ever for a technology company at the time;
As acting President of public listed shell companies on both the former Vancouver Stock Exchange and the US OTC Markets trading platform, Bruce completed numerous reverse merger transactions most notably;
•MM Maintenance Management, Inc., an IT company which developed & patented the World’s 1st remote diagnostics technology for monitoring oil & gas pipelines computer diagnostic sensors with both technologies monitoring in real time;
•IVS Intelligent Vehicle Systems an IT company which developed & patented the World’s 1st remote diagnostics technology for monitoring automobiles on-board computer diagnostic CHIP’s;
•Alchemy Liquid Gold Coin© “AlchemyLGCoin©” digital currency, the World’s 1st #ClimateAction cryptocurrency utility token operating and listed for trading on the Waves.Exchange decentralized open blockchain platform for Crowdfunding to #MakeMercuryHistory in ASGM.
Alexandra D.F. Cosgrove, B. Com (Marketing),
Canadian Securities Course (CSC),
Co-Founder - Alchemy Liquid Gold Coin©
| LinkedIn Profile |
Alexandra earned her business degree from the Sauder School of Business at the University of British Columbia. She is an entrepreneurial business professional with a breadth of industry experience in information technology, mining, finance and public securities.
Alexandra worked as an Analyst with the Capital Formation at the TMX Group - TSX Venture Exchange, the premier destination for emerging market companies where ~1,900 companies are publicly listed.
Alexandra served as a Managing Member of Alchemy OTC Markets Specialists, LLC., a Nevada International Boutique Consultancy providing US reverse merger public listing services for private company assets.
Her role in client management dovetailed into corporate and regulatory compliance, interacting with US regulatory agencies including US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC); Financial Industry Regulatory Agency (FINRA); Nevada & Delaware Secretary of States; OTC Markets; and legal counsel in support of US and International private company securities transactions on the US OTC Markets.
Marcello Mariz Veiga, Ph.D., world-renowned global authority on artisanal
and small- scale gold mining and mercury.
Dual Citizenship: Brazilian and Canadian
Chief Technical Advisor of the GEF/UNDP/UNIDO Global Mercury Project ( Vienna)
| Research Gate Profile | LinkedIn Profile | Biography |
"Leaching gold with cassava: An option to eliminate mercury use in artisanal gold mining"
“My goal as an academic is to generate mining engineers who understand that applying ethical principles while creating wealth for society will change the image of mining and make a positive difference to local communities.”
Professor Emeritus Norman B. Keevil Institute of Mining Engineering, University of British Columbia (UBC).
Brazilian Professional Engineer, CREA 36806-D, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Canadian Professional Engineer, Engineers & Geoscientists BC License # 34088
Hobbies: Guitar and harmonica player, choir singer
Languages: fluent in Portuguese, English and Spanish, basic French and Italian.
Bachelor Degree (1973-1977) in Metallurgical Engineering - Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro (PUC/RJ) Dept. Metallurgy and Materials Science.
M.Sc. (1979-1984) in Environmental Geochemistry - Federal Fluminense University (UFF), Niteroi, RJ, Inst. Chemistry, Dept. Geochemistry. Thesis: "Geochemical Properties of Cu-Hydrous Ferric Oxides: A Case Study of the Weathered Ores from Salobo, Carajás, Pará, Brazil".
Ph.D. (1992-1994) in Mineral Process Engineering - University of British Columbia, Dept. Mining and Mineral Process Engineering, Vancouver, Canada. Thesis: "A Heuristic System for Environmental Risk Assessment of Mercury from Gold Mining Operations"
Edgar Granda Aguilar Geologist Expert, 1986-2021
Chief Technical Officer (C.T.O.) and Liaison, Alchemy Mining Group, Inc.
| LinkedIn Profile |
Mineral commercial assessments, geological surveys, Reserve Calculations, Mining Management
Languages: Spanish, French English, Portuguese
Zaruma Geologist - Company Liaison
1976-1983 Engineering Geologist, Facultad de Ingeniería en Geología Minas y Petróleo UC
1983-1985 Ingenier Expert En Geologie, Institute Polictenique Du Loreine, France
• Management experience in Mining development and the application of modern techniques to recover mineral ore from the ground.
• Ample knowledge in rare earth minerals which has a lot of demand in the global market.
• Worked in the geochemistry of sediments, soil, logging and reserve analysis. This led to the discovery and refinement of minerals such as gold, silver, copper and other metals.
• Surface and subterranean mapping of mineral veins and scattered deposits of gold and copper.
• Managed construction of large 12-15m¬2 tunnels. Installation of metallic frames, anchor bolts and shotcrete.
• Field experience in the organization of small sized projects in the Zaruma-Portovelo-Atagualpa-Bella Rica, La Ponce-Nambija districts.
• Development and advisory of subterranean mapping and legalization of projects.
• Mine census in 1996 with support from the World Bank, Proyecto Prodeminaca and legalization of small-scale mining in the Zaruma Portovelo region. It was the first-time small-scale companies associated to further develop local projects, like in the Mineros Muluncay, Unidos Venceremos, Cooperativa Bella Rica, etc.
• Experienced small-scale miner in most active regions in Ecuador.
• Worked twice as Subsecretaria De Minas advisor, with the latest one being in 2007.
• ISO 9001 certification in total quality for large cross sections tunnel construction (12-20m2) for Constructora Andrade Gutierrez, in Canal De Riego Tabacundo, 50 KM of tunnels.
• Worked in the Subsecretaria de Minas where audits were made for large scale projects like Fruta Del Norte, De Cobre De Ecuacorrientes, and GMC in Azuay. This consisted in field verification of the reservoirs, checking work performed, surveys and intelligence gathering of the projects.
• Collaborated with INEGEM and ARCOM giving technical support and consultation services. This led to the organization and further development of small-scale mining, especially in the most conflicted areas like Zaruma, Portovelo, Nambija and south areas in Ecuador.
• Experiences in mining contracts with different parties and official government approval.
• Construction and deployment of technical equipment on location to mine gold without the need of Mercury or Cyanide.