Bruce A. Cosgrove, B.Sc., M.Sc. (Solution Chemistry), Scientific Publications
US Series 7 Securities Course, CSC (Canadian Securities Course)
Pres./CEO Alchemy Mining Group, Inc. (AMGI)
Bruce an Artist, and a self-motivated entrepreneur, humanitarian and environmentalist with a diverse 30+ years of experience having participated in the development, marketing, public listing, and funding of innovative technologies most notably;
•Moli Energy Limited© (MoLi©) 1980 – 1987, 5 years as a Research Chemist and 2 years as Marketing Director participating in the development & commercialization of the World’s 1st rechargeable Lithium battery technology, and the public listing of MoLi© on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) contemporaneous with a $CDN 250 Million capital raise; the largest financing ever for a technology company at the time;
As acting President of public listed shell companies on both the former Vancouver Stock Exchange and the US OTC Markets trading platform, Bruce completed numerous reverse merger transactions most notably;
•MM Maintenance Management, Inc., an IT company which developed & patented the World’s 1st remote diagnostics technology for monitoring oil & gas pipelines computer diagnostic sensors with both technologies monitoring in real time;
•IVS Intelligent Vehicle Systems an IT company which developed & patented the World’s 1st remote diagnostics technology for monitoring automobiles on-board computer diagnostic CHIP’s;
•Alchemy Liquid Gold Coin© “AlchemyLGCoin©” digital currency, the World’s 1st #ClimateAction cryptocurrency utility token operating and listed for trading on the Waves.Exchange decentralized open blockchain platform for Crowdfunding to #MakeMercuryHistory in ASGM.
Alexandra D.F. Cosgrove, B. Com (Bachelor of Commerce),
Canadian Securities Course (CSC),
Chief Financial Officer ( C.F.O.) Alchemy Mining Group, Inc.
Co-Founder - Alchemy Liquid Gold Coin©
Alexandra earned her business degree from the Sauder School of Business at the University of British Columbia. She is an entrepreneurial business professional with a breadth of industry experience in information technology, mining, finance and public securities.
Currently Alexandra works as an Analyst with Capital Formation at the TMX Group - TSX Venture Exchange the premier destination for emerging market companies where ~1,900 companies are publicly listed.
Alexandra served as a Managing Member of Alchemy OTC Markets Specialists, LLC., a Nevada International Boutique Consultancy providing US reverse merger public listing services for private company assets where her role in client management dovetailed into corporate and regulatory compliance, interacting with US regulatory agencies including US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC); Financial Industry Regulatory Agency (FINRA); Nevada & Delaware Secretary of States; OTC Markets; and legal counsel in support of US and International private company securities transactions on the US OTC Markets.
Daniel G. Rubiolo, M.Sc.,(Geology), Ph.D., (Earth Sciences), P. Geologist
Daniel brings over 15 years of valuable experience in mineral exploration across various commodities, deposit styles, and diverse cultural settings. He is an International and cross-cultural Geologist. Qualified Person (Q.P.) and licensed as a Professional Geologist (P. Geo.) by the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of British Columbia.
Daniel communicates in three languages (English, Spanish and German). He is the owner of GeoServa Consultants Ltd. (Vancouver - Saskatoon), a geological services company consulting in precious and base metals, uranium, potash, iron, rare earth and industrial minerals as well as expertise in economic geology, gold, silver and copper deposits, geological mapping, structural interpretation, mineralogy and geochemistry.
Daniel has a diverse educational background including the Executive Management Program - Simon Fraser University, BC, Canada, B.Sc. & M.Sc. in Geology, National University of Córdoba, Argentina - Ph.D. in Earth Sciences, Technical University of Clausthal, Germany.
Edgar Granda Aguilar Geologist Expert, 1986-2021
Chief Technical Officer (C.T.O.) and Liaison, Alchemy Mining Group, Inc.
Languages: Spanish, French English, Portuguese
1976-1983 Engineering Geologist, Facultad de Ingeniería en Geología Minas y Petróleo UC
1983-1985 Ingenier Expert En Geologie, Institute Polictenique Du Loreine, France
Mineral commercial assessments, geological surveys, Reserve Calculations, Mining Management.
• Management experience in Mining development and the application of modern techniques to recover mineral ore from the ground.
• Ample knowledge in rare earth minerals which has a lot of demand in the global market.
• Worked in the geochemistry of sediments, soil, logging and reserve analysis. This led to the discovery and refinement of minerals such as gold, silver, copper and other metals.
• Surface and subterranean mapping of mineral veins and scattered deposits of gold and copper.
• Managed construction of large 12-15m¬2 tunnels. Installation of metallic frames, anchor bolts and shotcrete.
• Field experience in the organization of small sized projects in the Zaruma-Portovelo-Atagualpa-Bella Rica, La Ponce-Nambija districts.
• Development and advisory of subterranean mapping and legalization of projects.
• Mine census in 1996 with support from the World Bank, Proyecto Prodeminaca and legalization of small-scale mining in the Zaruma Portovelo region. It was the first-time small-scale companies associated to further develop local projects, like in the Mineros Muluncay, Unidos Venceremos, Cooperativa Bella Rica, etc.
• Experienced small-scale miner in most active regions in Ecuador.
• Worked twice as Subsecretaria De Minas advisor, with the latest one being in 2007.
• ISO 9001 certification in total quality for large cross sections tunnel construction (12-20m2) for Constructora Andrade Gutierrez, in Canal De Riego Tabacundo, 50 KM of tunnels.
• Worked in the Subsecretaria de Minas where audits were made for large scale projects like Fruta Del Norte, De Cobre De Ecuacorrientes, and GMC in Azuay. This consisted in field verification of the reservoirs, checking work performed, surveys and intelligence gathering of the projects.
• Collaborated with INEGEM and ARCOM giving technical support and consultation services. This led to the organization and further development of small-scale mining, especially in the most conflicted areas like Zaruma, Portovelo, Nambija and south areas in Ecuador.
• Experiences in mining contracts with different parties and official government approval.
• Construction and deployment of technical equipment on location to mine gold without the need of Mercury or Cyanide.